Work for us
The àËÅöÊÓÆµ is a leading UK provider of distance and digital education internationally, offering programmes to 45,000 students in 190 countries around the world. Although proudly rooted in àËÅöÊÓÆµ, our community and impact are global.
We are a national leader in the humanities, and we promote their value to society and the economy through knowledge creation and exchange.
We are also a federation of 17 world class higher education institutions, with collaboration at the heart of our ethos. The àËÅöÊÓÆµ federation is a collective community of more than 240,000 learners and 50,000 staff, delivering world-leading research across all disciplines.
Our passion for increasing access to education and mobilising the collective power and expertise of the federation is central to our ability to transform lives around the world and address the global challenges of the future.
- Enabling social good â€“ societal advancement is in our heritage and our DNA. We are enablers of public and social good through the promotion of deeper, shared understanding.
- The power of collaboration â€“ harnessing the firepower of our network, connecting across our collective in, for and from àËÅöÊÓÆµ.Ìý
- Reaching for new horizons â€“ actively learning from our progressive past, encouraging individuals to realise their potential.
- To transform peopleâ€™s lives through education, driven by a commitment to diversity, inclusion and access and a belief in their power to create new ways of knowing.
- To deliver innovative training and postgraduate education for the new world of research and work.
- To realise the benefits of the humanities and social sciences for society, to advocate for their importance, and to provide the intellectual infrastructure to enable new discoveries.
- To draw on the expertise of our Member Institutions, leveraging our collective power and enabling us all to reach new constituencies and tackle new problems.
- To strengthen bonds across regional, national, cultural, economic and political boundaries.
Benefits of Working at The àËÅöÊÓÆµ
The àËÅöÊÓÆµ offers a range of excellent , including generous annual leave: 30 days, plus university closure days and, Bank Holidays.Ìý
Where to eat: Bloom, Deller Hall cafÃ©, t on Thursdays and a good choice of eateries in the local area, including open green spaces such as Russell Square and Bedford Square. Kitchen with tea/coffee facilities on each floor. Senate House Steps.
How to apply
You can search and apply for vacancies via our . Please note we do not accept speculative CVs.Ìý
Once you have found a vacancy you are interested in, click on the â€œApply button" to start the process. You will need to create an account or log in if you have created an account previously. The site allows you to save and return to your application. ÌýYou can review and amend each section of your application at any time before submission. Once you have submitted your application you can no longer make any amendments.
Application tips: Read the Job Description and Person Specification carefully, this will help you to explain how your experience and skills match the role requirements. Remember to include specific evidence or examples to support your application.
Please note: Our vacancies close at midnight on the advertised closing date and we are not able to accept late applications.
Reasonable adjustments: ÌýIf you require any assistance through the application, or interview process (if you are shortlisted), please contact: email@example.com
Technical support: If you encounter problems with the application portal please contact our support team via email, or call +441618502004 and select option 2.
Next steps: When you submit your application you receive an email confirmation to confirm that we have received it.
If you have been successfully shortlisted, you will receive an email, inviting you to book an interview slot. Please keep an eye out in your spam/junk in case it ends up in there.
Reasonable adjustments: If you are invited to an interview, and need any adjustments, please contact the Recruitment Team to discuss your requirements as soon as possible. This will allow us time to make the arrangements before your interview.
If you are not shortlisted, you will receive an email updating you on the status of your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to offer feedback at the application stage.Ìý