Skip to main content

Help with your application

We will try to help you in any way we can to make your application successful. The following checklist should help you get started.

How do you apply?

Normally, you apply online via our course pages.

For some of our courses, you will need to register at a recognised teaching centre (e.g. some CertHE qualifications or the International Foundation Programme). Your recognised teaching centre will help you to apply for the course.

Find a teaching teaching centre

Do you meet the requirements?

Our course pages outline what you need for entry. If you do not automatically satisfy our entry criteria then you will be considered by our Admissions Panel.

Am I qualified?

About the online form and fees

Most of our courses have an application fee. We cannot process your application until we have received this. This fee is not refunded even if your application is unsuccessful. You can pay this online or offline.

How to pay your fees.

Applying for Recognition of Prior Learning?

If you are applying for Recognition of Prior Learning, you must complete the relevant section on the application form. There may also be a fee per application, depending on the type of accreditation you are applying for.

What is Recognition of Prior Learning?

Submitting documents / evidence

When you apply, you can upload scanned supporting documents that prove your qualifications and date of birth. You can submit your application without your supporting documents. We will then contact you requesting your outstanding evidence

What should I provide as evidence, see supplying evidence

Previously applied / registered with us?

Have you previously applied / previously registered for this or another programme? If so please contact us before submitting your application as it is likely you do not need to submit a new application.

Contact us

You can meet our admissions team by attending an event in your home country. Alternatively, you can see a list of frequently asked questions and submit your own to our Student Advice Centre.

Still have a question? See Contact us.

Applying from Hong Kong