Skip to main content

Requesting a transcript or replacement certificate

You can request a copy of your award from the Ƶ. These can be used for third party verification purposes, e.g. job applications, further study / visa applications, solicitor checks.

Using this service

If you require a copy or confirmation of your award, the Ƶ offers the following services.

You must provide one request per document type required.

Graduates can request the following documents

Apply and payment

How to apply

Please complete the .

Once completed you will receive an email with your unique order number.

Please include this number in all correspondence with the Transcripts or Diploma Production Office.

Payment for this service

For online payments, . Select the product you have ordered and note your online 6-digit payment number. Choose either Certificate or Transcript and enter the payment number on the form.

If you prefer to pay by Cheque or Bankers Draft, complete the form and send it along with your payment to:

Academic Awards Office
Ƶ (Worldwide)
Stewart House 32 Russell Square

Ensure to include your Unique Order Number with the payment to avoid any delays in processing.